We offer several trigger and sight modifications for GLOCK pistols.
- Replace the connector bar to decrease trigger weight. Aftermarket connectors are made of different materials than standard connectors, and use a different shape and geometry to improve the trigger pull and reset.
- Replace trigger spring to decrease trigger weight. This spring helps you pull the trigger--we install a heavier spring which does more work for you and results in a lighter trigger and less work for your finger.
- Replace the Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Replace the Firing Pin Spring
- Remove factory Glock sights
- Install new Glock factory sights, including night sights
- Install aftermarket sights, any brand including night sights
- Check accuracy of existing sights and adjust as needed
- Custom sight adjustment to compensate for individual shooter tendencies
OTHER GLOCK™ SERVICES
- General Repair
- Detailed Strip/Cleaning
- Accessory Installation
FEATURED GLOCK™ PROJECTS